Embed this LifeMap on your site:
How To Get The Most From This LifeMap
- Evaluate your personal level of positivity - We hear the terms 'positive' and 'positivity' all the time, but have you every stopped to think about what it really means to be positive? Review the definitions and synonyms found on the map and think about whether or not you really show these qualities in your own life.
- Consider the effects of being positive - What would happen in your life and/or business if you expected the best more, or showed more confidence, certainty, or enthusiasm?
- Think of some examples - What specific examples can you remember when you demonstrated the traits of being a positive person, and what did you experience as a result? See it clearly and remember how you felt.
- Identify some way you can improve - Identify a specific way you can start being a more positive person this week. Can you be more enthusiastic when talking with others, or more encouraging when talking with your kids? What can you do?
MAP CONTENT - Definition: Positive
- Expecting the best.
- Constructive in intention or attitude.
- Showing optimism and confidence.
SYNONYMScertain, affirmative, encouraging, optimistic, upbeat, enthusiastic
- Why is being positive so important in life?
- How do I demonstrate that I’m good at being positive?
- What specifically can I do to improve my ability to be positive?
Share Your Feedback Below
- What are some things you say or do to help you remain, or become more positive?
- What have your experienced as a result of being positive?