Embed this LifeMap on your site:
How To Get The Most From This LifeMap
Why Was This Map Created?Asking yourself a great question each morning can be a simple but effective exercise for focusing your thoughts and feelings in a way that produces positive results in your life.
How To Use The Various Elements Of The Map
- The Questions (directly below the name of each day) - Depending on the current day of the week, ask yourself the question shown with as much thought, feeling, honesty, and creativity, as you can. Practice doing this in the morning, before getting into the busy part of your day.
- The Thinking Guides (in the gray box below each question) - Below each main question is a gray box containing 'thinking guides' to help you gain the most value and benefit from answering it.
- The Tips/Suggestions (along the left side of the map) - Do more than give each question a passing glance... extract value from it by following these suggestions.
Next ActionsNext Actions are practical suggestions for immediately putting this map to use:
- Print the map
- Keep it for reference purposes
- Start your week by asking/answering the question for Monday
- Ask/Answer the appropriate question for the remaining days of the week - one question for each day
- Return to GetLifeMaps.com for additional Daily Power Questions as they are released, then rotate using a different set of questions each week
MAP CONTENT - Daily Power Questions - #2
What single action can I take today that will move me closer to my dreams? ;
- Think of a dream or goal you currently have that you’d like to achieve someday
- List some of the actions you need to complete to achieve it - write them down
- Choose one of those actions, and do it today - no matter what!
How can I show someone I love that I love them - what can I do that will pleasantly surprise them?
- Think of all the people you love - your spouse, kids, parents, or friends...
- Who needs an unexpected display of love more than anyone else?
- What is something unexpected you could do to show you love them? (Search: creative ways to show love)?
What’s something specific I can do to change someone's life today?
- Who’s lives do you have the ability to impact - family, students, customers, readers, or even strangers?
- What could you give one or more of them that would be a big deal to them - your time, your skills, your money or other resources (something you sell)?
What positive thing will I pay attention to today more than anything else?
- Reflect on some of the positive things you’ll have the opportunity to experience today - something about the people, your environment, your pets, your routine
- Choose one, and focus on how awesome it is, how often you experience it, and how it makes you feel
What could I change today that would have the most significant impact on my life/business?
- Do the biggest challenges you face relate to how you manage your life, money, health, relationships, or business?
- Identify one of your biggest challenges, and change one thing about your thinking or actions that can minimize or eliminate that challenge
- Spend 3-4 minutes thinking about your answer
- Speak or write down your answer
- Take action on any insights you discover
Share Your Feedback Below
- How do you think asking questions like this could impact your day?